What Clients Say
Each woman coming to see us has a unique story, and we value their opinions. We aim high to serve everyone professionally and with compassion. Here are a few comments written by clients:
- My advocate knew how to help me because she had been where I was. I always felt safe and wanted and I wouldn’t be pressured. With the support I got at Mosaic I felt able to continue my education while I turned a page in life.
- Lots of information. I didn’t feel judged or alone. Wonderful staff.
- People very caring and don’t make you make decisions, (but) rather help you.
- Very supportive and kind.
- The staff show genuine care for the client and take their time.
- They’re very helpful and their service is amazing.
- Normally, I don’t even like to go to the doctor but I felt comfortable and respected.
- I most appreciate the way my advocate has helped me emotionally through my pregnancy and past abortion.
- Sometimes things are hard and I just need to talk. Mosaic has a lot to offer women. You just have to ask.