If you share our vision to serve our Loudoun county neighbors in need with compassionate care, please support us. All of our services are free to clients because of generous community support, and we do not receive government funding. Mosaic Virginia® is a 501(c)3 non-profit. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law.
Join us for one of our Vision Tours to see the facility first-hand and meet with our dedicated staff. We are located in Lansdowne, VA, conveniently near Leesburg, Ashburn and Sterling. Our Vision Tours are fast-paced, informative and inspirational. Learn how we are helping meet the needs of women in our community, and experience the services that Mosaic Virginia® provides from a client’s perspective. The evening includes coffee and dessert. To attend one of our monthly Vision Tours, call 703-729-1124 or fill out a Volunteer Form.
If you are looking for a meaningful purpose to invest your time seeing people helped in life-changing ways, please contact us. It takes many caring, like-minded people pulling together to best serve our neighbors in need. We have many part-time positions where you could help, and we provide training. In an average year, our team of volunteers contribute 2,030 hours of excellent service to our community through our organization. Could you help as well?
Each woman coming to see us has a unique story, and we value their opinions. We aim high to serve everyone professionally and with compassion. Here is what our clients say about the support and services they are given, thanks to your donations:
- “My advocate knew how to help me because she had been where I was. I always felt safe and wanted and I wouldn’t be pressured. With the support I got at Mosaic I felt able to continue my education while I turned a page in life.”
- “Lots of information. I didn’t feel judged or alone. Wonderful staff.”
- “People very caring and don’t make you make decisions, (but) rather help you.”
- “My baby is my little miracle and my biggest blessing. Seeing her on the ultrasound changed my life.”
- “It’s free and the people here actually seem like they really care and want to help.”
- “The staff show care for the clients, they take their time and their service is amazing.”
- “Normally, I don’t even like to go to the doctor but I felt comfortable and respected.”
- “I most appreciate the way my advocate has helped me emotionally through my pregnancy and past abortion.”
- “Sometimes things are hard and I just need to talk. Mosaic has a lot to offer women. You just have to ask.”