Get Involved With Mosaic
Partner Financially With Us
If you share our vision to serve our Northern Virginia neighbors in need with compassionate care, please get involved and support our mission. All of our services are free to clients because of generous community support, and we do not receive government funding. Mosaic Virginia® is a 501(c)3 non-profit. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law.
Join Our Prayer Team
Join our Rapid Response Prayer Team (RRPT) by simply texting MOSAIC to
571-200-5745 or emailing email@example.com, you will be asked to provide your name, email, and phone number. You will be contacted when there is an urgent need for prayer for an abortion.
Participate in the Baby Bottle Campaign
Mosaic Virginia regularly launches our Baby Bottle Campaign within the churches throughout
the area. Filling a baby bottle with spare change is a simple, effective, and fun way for your church family to support those facing unplanned pregnancies. For more information and to sign up for the next campaign, please have a church representative or staff member call (703) 729- 1123 or email JBossier@mosaic-virginia.org
If you are looking for a meaningful purpose to invest your time seeing people helped in life-changing ways, please contact us. It takes many caring, like-minded people pulling together to best serve our neighbors in need. We have many part-time positions where you could help, and we provide training. In an average year, our team of volunteers contribute 2,030 hours of excellent service to our community through our organization. Could you help as well? Now is a great time to get involved! The Center has a variety of volunteer needs and we will supply all the support and training to make anyone interested a successful volunteer.
Volunteer Categories Include:
Special Events (Gala and Miles for Life)
Baby Bottle Drive
Help Provide Material Resources for Moms Who Choose Life
Our client resources room or “Baby Boutique” serves the women who are in the “Earn While You Learn” program. Stocking our baby boutique with these material resources is made possible through your donations.
Needed items include:
Baby lotion and shampoo
Diaper rash cream
New with Tags infant clothes
Wal-Mart or Target gift cards (used for items not stored at the center, such as car seats)
Join us for one of our Vision Tours to see the facility first-hand and meet with our dedicated staff. We Have two locations. One in Lansdowne, VA, conveniently near Leesburg, Ashburn and our second center in Herndon, VA. Our Vision Tours are fast-paced, informative and inspirational. Learn how we are helping meet the needs of women in our community, and experience the services that Mosaic Virginia® provides from a client’s perspective. To get involved, attend one of our Vision Tours, call 703-729-1124 or fill out a Volunteer Form.
Each woman coming to see us has a unique story, and we value their opinions. We aim high to serve everyone professionally and with compassion. Here is what our clients say about the support and services they are given, thanks to your donations:
- “My advocate knew how to help me because she had been where I was. I always felt safe and wanted and I wouldn’t be pressured. With the support I got at Mosaic I felt able to continue my education while I turned a page in life.”
- “Lots of information. I didn’t feel judged or alone. Wonderful staff.”
- “People very caring and don’t make you make decisions, (but) rather help you.”
- “My baby is my little miracle and my biggest blessing. Seeing her on the ultrasound changed my life.”
- “It’s free and the people here actually seem like they really care and want to help.”
- “The staff show care for the clients, they take their time and their service is amazing.”
- “Normally, I don’t even like to go to the doctor but I felt comfortable and respected.”
- “I most appreciate the way my advocate has helped me emotionally through my pregnancy and past abortion.”
- “Sometimes things are hard and I just need to talk. Mosaic has a lot to offer women. You just have to ask.”