At Mosaic Virginia®, we believe that you owe it to yourself to be fully informed, to make the best decisions for yourself. We understand that your choice regarding your pregnancy can be difficult. In fact, we recognize this may be one of the most important decisions of your life. The choice is yours, but we can help. If you’d like to discuss your options, including abortion procedures and risks, give us a call 703-729-1123.
- A trained registered nurse will administer a laboratory-grade pregnancy test. If the test is positive, and depending on her assessment, she may offer a limited obstetrical ultrasound exam to confirm the pregnancy.
- A trained volunteer (your advocate) will listen to your concerns and questions, with respect and no judgments. Due to COVID-19, this may be done prior to your in-person appointment virtually via phone.
- If requested, the nurse and advocate will offer accurate information about pregnancy and sexual health.
- If requested, the nurse will provide accurate information about surgical abortion procedures and information about medical abortion (the abortion pill). We provide a safe environment for you to discuss what concerns you.
- Community referrals are offered, and you will make your own decision plan.
- Mosaic does not perform or refer for abortion, but provides accurate information from a trained medical professional so you can be fully informed when you make your own decision.
We are a non-profit medical organization serving women facing unplanned pregnancies. Because we have community support, all services are offered at no cost. All client information is private and confidential.