Am I Really Pregnant?
Are you wondering if you might be pregnant? Even before you miss a period, you might suspect a pregnancy. Every woman is unique, and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman has the same symptoms or even the same symptoms from one pregnancy to the next.
Common pregnancy symptoms include:
- Tender, swollen breasts
- Nausea with or without vomiting
- A missed period
- Food aversions or cravings
- Increased urination
Are Your Services Free?
Yes! We offer all of our services and support at no charge to you. We understand the financial struggle that comes with an unplanned pregnancy and we can help alleviate some of this pressure.
Do I Need An Ultrasound?
Yes! An ultrasound is essential to determine three important details, including:
- Whether you have a viable pregnancy (healthy & growing)
- The location of your pregnancy (whether it’s growing within your uterus or not)
- How far along you are (gestational age)
Schedule a free and confidential ultrasound with us today after receiving a positive pregnancy test result at our center.
What Are the Risks of Abortion?
It is important to consider the emotional and physical effects abortion can have. See potential physical side effects and risks of medical and surgical abortion below.
Potential Risks and Side Effects of medical abortion include:
- Incomplete abortion, which may need to be followed by a surgical abortion
- Undiagnosed ectopic pregnancy
- Heavy and prolonged bleeding
- Abdominal pain
- Severe cramping
- Possible life-threatening Infection
- Fever and chills
Potential Risks and Side Effects of surgical abortion include:
- Damage to the uterus or cervix
- Uterine perforation
- Excessive bleeding
- Infection of the uterus or fallopian tubes
- Scarring of the inside of the uterus
- Reaction to the medicines or anesthesia, such as problems breathing
- Not removing all of the pregnancy tissue which may require another procedure
Have More Questions?
If one of your questions was not answered in the FAQs above, reach out to us today to get clarity about your pregnancy journey, and your options. We are here to help.