An astounding 35% of pregnancies end in abortion in the DC region… some of the highest reported abortion rates in the entire country. Mosaic Virginia exists to offer lifesaving options and support to thousands of women seeking to terminate their pregnancies.
Mosaic Virginia meets the emotional, physical, and spiritual needs of women and men facing unplanned pregnancies. Our desire is to inform, support and empower them to make knowledgeable life affirming decisions while sharing the love of Christ. Because of the community support by local churches, organizations, businesses, and individuals, we are able to offer all of our services at no cost, including pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, STI testing, counseling, ongoing assistance and mentoring for women & men who choose to parent their child, sexual health & integrity education, and post abortion support.
Mosaic Virginia® is a 501(c)3 non-profit. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law.
Each woman coming to see us has a unique story, and we value their opinions. We aim high to serve everyone professionally and with compassion. Here is what our clients say about the support and services they are given, thanks to your donations:
- “My advocate knew how to help me because she had been where I was. I always felt safe and wanted and I wouldn’t be pressured. With the support I got at Mosaic I felt able to continue my education while I turned a page in life.”
- “Lots of information. I didn’t feel judged or alone. Wonderful staff.”
- “People very caring and don’t make you make decisions, (but) rather help you.”
- “My baby is my little miracle and my biggest blessing. Seeing her on the ultrasound changed my life.”
- “It’s free and the people here actually seem like they really care and want to help.”
- “The staff show care for the clients, they take their time and their service is amazing.”
- “Normally, I don’t even like to go to the doctor but I felt comfortable and respected.”
- “I most appreciate the way my advocate has helped me emotionally through my pregnancy and past abortion.”
- “Sometimes things are hard and I just need to talk. Mosaic has a lot to offer women. You just have to ask.”